Darth Vapor: The JUUL of the Empire
St. Louis College of Pharmacy at the University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. To learn more about the specific program information, including universal activity numbers (UAN's) and learning objectives, please expand the modules below. Following successful completion of an evaluation, CE credit will be automatically reported to NABP through the CPE Monitor system, using the NABP ePID numbers and date of birth (MMDD) stored in participants' user profiles. Follow this link to learn more about CPE Monitor and the credit reporting process » Participants are responsible for ensuring receipt of credit; no credit can be corrected or awarded if more than 60 days have passed from the date of the event or if the home study is expired.
It is the policy of St. Louis College of Pharmacy at the University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis, to ensure balance, independence, objectivity and scientific rigor in all its educational programs. All faculty participating in this program are expected to disclose to the program audience any real or apparent conflicts of interest related to the content of the presentation.
Requirements for CE Credit
- Visit this site. Make sure you are logged in and registered before proceeding.
- Complete an evaluation by clicking the green evaluation button for each session/block.
- Enter the evaluation code that was given to you at the end of the session you attended.
- Answer all questions honestly - we appreciate your feedback! All responses are stored anonymously.
- Click submit. As soon as you submit, a report containing the NABP ePID and DOB stored in your profile will be automatically sent to CPE Monitor.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for processing. Your credit should appear in your NABP profile online.
- Identify different forms of electronic cigarettes and vaping devices used to deliver nicotine.
- Discuss key educational messages pharmacists can use to educate both adult and adolescent patients related to the dangers of vaping.
- Identify laws and regulations surrounding the e-cig and vaping industry.
Suzanne Bollmeier, Pharm.D., FCCP, BCPS, AE-C