Date: Oct 21, 2019 07:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Registration closes on Nov 04, 2019 01:00 AM
St. Louis College of Pharmacy at the University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. To learn more about the specific program information, including universal activity numbers (UAN's) and learning objectives, please expand the modules below. Following successful completion of an evaluation, CE credit will be automatically reported to NABP through the CPE Monitor system, using the NABP ePID numbers and date of birth (MMDD) stored in participants' user profiles. Follow this link to learn more about CPE Monitor and the credit reporting process » Participants are responsible for insuring receipt of credit; no credit can be corrected or awarded if more than 60 days have passed from the date of the event or if the home study is expired.
It is the policy of St. Louis College of Pharmacy at the University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis, to ensure balance, independence, objectivity and scientific rigor in all its educational programs. All faculty participating in this program are expected to disclose to the program audience any real or apparent conflicts of interest related to the content of the presentation.
Requirements for CE Credit
- Log on and register your account to this event page. Registering will link your account to this page (required).
- Make sure you are logged in.
- Scroll down and click on the green evaluation button.
- Enter the pass code that was given aloud at the conclusion of the event.
- Answer all questions honestly. Your feedback is anonymous and greatly appreciated!
Registration closes on Nov 04, 2019
at 01:00 AM
- Summarize the cardiovascular benefits of SGLT2 inhibitors.
- Summarize the cardiovascular benefits of GLP-1 receptor antagonists.
- Discuss current guidelines recommendations regarding management of diabetes in patients with cardiovascular disease.
Anastasia Armbruster, Pharm.D., BCPS