Not able to make the live session? Don't worry, we recorded it! To complete the home study, please visit this page »
Note: If you claim credit for the live session, you are ineligible to claim credit for the home study.
This program is part of the Alumni Webinar Series and is available to alumni at no cost.
This webinar will be presented live on April 9, 2019 at 12:00 PM (CST). Join Ali Wilson, Pharm.D., associate professor of pharmacy practice and clinical pharmacy specialist as she reviews current and updated HIV drug therapies. All are welcome to attend. Pharmacists can earn up to 0.5 contact hours of knowledge-based CPE credit for participation in this activity.
This page should be used to claim CPE credit and download the handout. To register in the webinar system, please visit the alumni webpage here »
Date: Apr 9, 2019 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Registration closes on Apr 24, 2019 12:00 AM
St. Louis College of Pharmacy at the University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. To learn more about the specific program information, including universal activity numbers (UAN's) and learning objectives, please expand the modules below. Following successful completion of an evaluation, CE credit will be automatically reported to NABP through the CPE Monitor system, using the NABP ePID numbers and date of birth (MMDD) stored in participants' user profiles. Follow this link to learn more about CPE Monitor and the credit reporting process » Participants are responsible for ensuring receipt of credit; no credit can be corrected or awarded if more than 60 days have passed from the date of the event or if the home study is expired.
It is the policy of St. Louis College of Pharmacy at the University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis, to ensure balance, independence, objectivity and scientific rigor in all its educational programs. All faculty participating in this program are expected to disclose to the program audience any real or apparent conflicts of interest related to the content of the presentation.
Requirements for CE Credit
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION AND CLAIMING CE CREDIT:
(1) Register in advance on the respective alumni web page and attend via their GoToWebinar link. Be sure to sign in.
(2) Visit this page to register. You will be asked to log in. If you do not have an account, please create one. If you are unsure, use the password reset tool - if you do not have an account associated with that email address, you will receive an error.
Note: To better protect your privacy, this system is independent from our alumni system.
(3) Return to this event page. If you are not automatically redirected, click the "My account" tab above to view your current enrollments.
(4) Click the evaluation button beside the session you attended. You may be asked for an evaluation code - this will have been given to you at the end of the live webinar.
(5) Complete the evaluation - we value your feedback! All responses are stored anonymously.
Evaluations remain open for only two weeks (14 days) after which time you will be unable to claim your credit. Evaluations will close April 23, 2019 after which time you will no longer be able to claim credit.
(6) Click to submit your evaluation. As soon as you submit, a report will be automatically generated using the NABP ePID and DOB stored in your CE profile and sent to CPE Monitor. Please allow up to 48 hours to view your credit in your online NABP profile.
(7) If desired, you may print a statement of attendance from the "View/Print Certificate" tab above. This is only a statement of attendance and does not replace credit reporting through CPE Monitor.
- Compare and contrast current options for the treatment of HIV.
Alexandria Garavaglia Wilson, Pharm.D., BCPS (AQ-ID)
Time: 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM