Date: Apr 19, 2018 06:00 PM - 07:30 PM
Registration closes on Apr 16, 2018 11:55 PM
Requirements for CE Credit
- You must be logged in to our website (www.stlcop.edu/ce). High speed internet access (4 mbps or greater) is recommended.
- Navigate to the event using the "Complete Test/Evaluation tab."
- Answer all required questions honestly. Your responses will be kept anonymous.
- Click "Submit."
- Check your NABP e-Profile after 48 hours to verify receipt of credit.
- Compare and contrast blood pressure goals for adults with hypertension.
- Describe the role of sacubitril/valsartan and ivabradine in the management of heart failure with reduced ejection fraction.
- Describe the role of PCSK9 inhibitors in the management of cholesterol.
Anastasia Armbruster, Pharm.D., BCPS