Alumni and friends in and near Rolla, Missouri are invited to join the Alumni Association and Anastasia Armbruster, Pharm.D. 09, BCPS, associate professor of pharmacy practice at St. Louis College of Pharmacy and clinical pharmacist internal medicine/cardiology at Missouri Baptist Medical Center on April 19, 2018.
A reception will begin at 6:00 PM followed by the CPE presentation from 6:30 to 7:30 PM.
Location: Just a Taste, 200 N Jefferson, St. James, MO 65559
Participants will need an active CE account with St. Louis College of Pharmacy to register for this event. If you made your account prior to our new system's implementation on July 1, 2017, you may need to create a new account. For questions about this CPE activity, please visit the alumni web page or contact our Director of Alumni Relations, Stephanie Mauzy at Stephanie.Mauzy@stlcop.edu or (314) 446-8419.
Date: Apr 19, 2018 06:00 PM - 07:30 PM
Registration closes on Apr 16, 2018 11:55 PM
Requirements for CE Credit
To receive CPE credit for this program, pharmacists must complete an anonymous online evaluation. The evaluation may require an access code, which will be given verbally at the end of the live session. Once participants submit the evaluation, an automatic report containing the NABP e-Profile ID and month and day of birth will be pulled from the participant's profile and sent to CPE Monitor. Participants should see credit reflected in their NABP e-Profiles within 48 hours. Evaluations will remain online for 30 days. Participants should notify our office as soon as possible if credit does not appear in their NABP e-Profiles. STLCOP is not able to award credit for any reason if more than 60 days have passed from the date of the event.
To access the evaluation,
- You must be logged in to our website (www.stlcop.edu/ce). High speed internet access (4 mbps or greater) is recommended.
- Navigate to the event using the "Complete Test/Evaluation tab."
- Answer all required questions honestly. Your responses will be kept anonymous.
- Click "Submit."
- Check your NABP e-Profile after 48 hours to verify receipt of credit.
St. Louis College of Pharmacy reports no external financial support in the planning, design, and delivery of this CPE activity.
- Compare and contrast blood pressure goals for adults with hypertension.
- Describe the role of sacubitril/valsartan and ivabradine in the management of heart failure with reduced ejection fraction.
- Describe the role of PCSK9 inhibitors in the management of cholesterol.
Anastasia Armbruster, Pharm.D., BCPS
Time: 06:00 PM - 07:30 PM
Rolla, MO - location TBD